Turner Dermatology has instituted the following safety protocols related to the Covid-19 pandemic:
IN PREPARATION FOR YOUR VISIT:
- All patients will be given access to their electronic medical record (EMA) through our website and will be asked to update important information before coming to the office.
- Patients will be screened for current symptoms via a wellness form sent by text the day before their appointment. No one should come to the office if they, or a member of their household, feel ill in any way.
- Patients will be asked to text us once they arrive for their scheduled appointment, to wait in their parked car and kindly not enter the reception area until they are invited to do so via text or call by the front desk.
- Patients will be given hand sanitizer upon entering the office and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Patients’ temperatures will be taken with an infrared thermometer in the reception area before they are taken to an exam room.
- Patients will be asked to wear a face mask at all times in the office.
- All reading materials have been removed from the office.
- Our reception area has been reconfigured to maintain social distancing.
- Our reception area will be cleaned throughout the day.
- HEPA air cleaning systems with UV sterilization are employed in all exam rooms.
- Each exam room will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each patient visit.
- Our staff are required to wear masks and appropriate PPE at all times.
- Our staff will not work at the office if they or any household members have any current symptoms and will have temperature checks at the beginning of each workday.
Your cooperation in maintaining these precautions is greatly appreciated and is necessary in allowing us to continue to provide high-quality medical, surgical and cosmetic care to our valued patients.
Stacey Englander Turner, MD
Jenna Schenk, MSN, CRNP