WHAT IS PRP HAIR RESTORATION?
The platelets in the plasma of your blood contain powerful growth factors. These natural growth factors can be concentrated and used to stimulate hair growth.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS for PRP HAIR RESTORATION?
- PRP Collection
- PRP is obtained from your own blood sample, so a small blood draw is required. The amount of blood required for treatment is significantly smaller (1/25) than the amount required for a typical blood donation.
- The blood sample is then centrifuged in order to extract the platelet rich plasma.
- PRP Hair Treatment:
- The collected PRP is micro-injected into the hair follicles.
- A local anesthetic is used to eliminate discomfort.
- A typical PRP hair treatment session is 30 minutes or less.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Results can be seen as quickly as your hair grows, however the results of PRP hair restoration are best judged after your hair has had at least 6 months to grow.
IS PRP HAIR RESTORATION SAFE?
This treatment is exceptionally safe, because we are using your own blood products and no foreign substances to stimulate growth.
HOW MUCH DOWNTIME REQUIRED?
Downtime for this procedure is minimal and most patients return to work/normal activity after a PRP treatment.