SkinPen® – Microneedling
What is SkinPen®?
SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device, favored by aesthetic providers all over the world. We offer the SKINPEN® microneedling treatment in Bryn Mawr!
What does Microneedling do?
Microneedling induces new collagen production by stimulating the body’s natural healing. Patients will see a reduction in fine lines, pore size, and pigmentation. Microneedling can be used all over the body to reduce acne scars, procedure scarring, stretch marks, and sun damage. SkinPen regenerates and activates your own natural collagen for more youthful-looking skin, smoothing wrinkles on the neck and face as well.
What can you expect?
This procedure is a simple, comfortable, and effective treatment for skin rejuvenation. Most people see results in as few as 3 treatments.
- Before treatment, topical anesthesia is applied to ensure maximum comfort during treatment.
- During treatment, SkinPen creates millions of controlled microchannels in the skin. This jump-starts the production of collagen and elastin and encourages the release of growth factors that recruit and increase reparative cells. The result is a cascade of healing processes that can continue for months following your treatment.
- Treatment lasts approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- After treatment, your skin may initially appear slightly pink to red, similar to a mild sunburn. This is normal and should subside within 24-72 hours.
Optional Recommended add-on:
Carboxytherapy Gel Treatment is the use of carbon dioxide (CO2) to regenerate the skin. By infusing carbon dioxide into the skin, the body will respond by rushing oxygen-rich blood to the tissue. Can be used for the face, neck, hands, and body. This treatment is applied during numbing, so no additional time is required. This treatment increases the efficacy of the microneedling
After just one use, CO2 Lift Pro:
- increases skin hydration by 117%
- lifts and tightens skin
- reduces wrinkles, lines, and pore size
- smoothes skin texture
- brightens skin tone
- reduces redness and swelling
Schedule your SkinPen® microneedling treatment in Bryn Mawr today!
Ready to achieve rejuvenated skin or have questions about SKINPEN® Microneedling treatment and if it is right for you? Click the button below to contact us!